When Simplicity & Style Meet

    
Ah, the weather is finally warming up here in the city! Too bad the April showers are moving in... Boo! At least for the time being, I can wear my skirts before the rainy days arrive in Atlanta. This striped skirt has been sold out online and in stores for a while now.
      Luckily, I recently found it while I was window shopping at the mall a couple of weeks ago. When I saw it on the manikin in the store's window, I jumped up and down with excitement (...Okay, not literally). The price of the skirt was fab, at only $20 (more info below)! I wore an oxford-blue button up with a lovely crystal-studded statement necklace.
     My heels are a pair of adorable black, pointy-toed heels with amazingly cute bows on top. And, of course this lady has to add a pop of color in her outfit! I wore my bright-pink Kate Spade purse to add  little extra flair to my look. I hope y'all are having a fabulous day, and finding ways to add some pizzazz to your own outfits!

Photography Credit goes to DucLucPhotos











 Outfit Essentials: 
  • Oxford Button Up: Gap Here
  • Skirt: Papaya (couldn't find it online) Similar Here  
  • Necklace and Bracelet: Charming Charlies 
  • Heels: Cathy Jean Here
  • Purse: Kate Spade
  • Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment