How to Organize Your Necklaces



 I'm a huge sucker for statement necklaces, and I'll admit that I do have  a little addiction prob! I started collecting necklaces as a little girl, a trend that has continued into my adult life. My very first necklace was given to me by my grandmother; they were classic pearls, and I will forever cherish them. 

I used to store them in small containers, until I realized how easily they got knotted up. Every time I wanted to wear a statement necklace, I would have to de-knot it before I could even imagine using it. After going through countless jewelry holders (that never seemed to quite fit my needs) I decided come up with another plan for storing them. Looking through Pinterest, I gathered some inspiration on how to make an organizer that was both aesthetically nice and budget friendly. 

Off to target I went with my handy shopping list in tow... After getting what I needed, I am FINALLY happy with my necklace situation! All you need is a towel rod and some shower curtain hangers, which can all be bought for less than $20 total. Here is the result of my necklace organizing extravaganza!!! 








When you want to put an outfit together just simply take your necklace off the rack and put it on the hanger and vola!  Nice and neat :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment