Nail Polish Loverrr (... plus a little update!)


Woohoo!!! I finally got the nail polish rack I've been wanting for so long! I was so excited that I ran upstairs to my bedroom to open it; I was like a little kid on Christmas. As I opened the box, I saw the beautiful rack lying before me in shiny, acrylic goodness. For the most part I used to store my nail polishes in a drawer (in no particular order), which was always a real issue when it came to picking a color. Now that it's all organized, I thought I would share with y'all where I got this wonderful rack from.

Got the rack from Amazon! 



Oh, on another note, I finally got glasses too! I've needed them for a while now; frankly, I really didn't want to wear glasses. Now that I have them I can finally read road signs without squinting, though! I may not like wearing them, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate them :)




No comments:

Post a Comment