Eating with Catoura: Yeah! Burger and Ice Cream



My answer is always yeah for Yeah! Burger! From their delectable organic ingredients to their delicious seasoned fries, this place is my number one go-to in VaHi. I always go for the California Love burger, though I do choose a beef patty over the turkey. The avocados, arugula, and creamy Swiss cheese are the perfect toppings for a summer day. As I mentioned earlier, the fries are absolutely amazing! They use the best seasoning, and the portions are very generous. A word of advice: if you get the fries, you gotta get a side of Yeah! sauce to dip them in... Trust me ;) For my drink, I chose a Sparkling Clementine Izzy. Delish, especially for a blazing-hot afternoon in Atlanta.

If you find yourself in Virginia Highlands, or West Midtown (their other location), be sure to stop by Yeah! Burger; you'll be glad you did! For desert, I made my way over to West Midtown to check out a lovely ice cream shop I've had my eye on: Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. If you are in the area, and in the mood for ice cream, this place will hit the spot! The prices are comparable to Bruster's, and a small gets you two scoops of mix-and-match flavors. They actually had flavors I never imagined existed, from "Goat Cheese with Red Cherries (trust me, it's good) to "Wildberry Lavender" (I went with this one, and LOVED it). On a hot afternoon, I couldn't think of a better way to top off a great lunchtime burger than with a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream! I hope y'all enjoyed this two-for-one edition of Eating with Catoura, and I hope you make time to check out both of these awesome eateries :)









No comments:

Post a Comment