The Weekend

Let me just say that I had one of the best weekends I've had in a long time! To update, I've been extremely busy with work and studying for my exam; so much so that I just needed a break from social media and the blog. With that said, I have some exciting news to share with y'all: this girl finally purchased a DSLR camera!!! It's been too long, but it was so worth waiting for. Anyhow, here is my weekend recap: 

 Poolside bound for the majority of my weekend! Finally got a nice tan :)
 
Headed to Atlanta for the Virgina Highlands Summerfest... Ended up in Midtown instead. Mainly due to the rain, but overall it was a fun afternoon come rain or shine!

 Really wanted some authentic Hawaiian food, so we headed Waikiki Hawaiian Restaurant. This place is a must visit if you're in the Atlanta area. It really felt like I was in Hawaii... Maybe one day! I ordered the Pineapple Katsu Chicken; the pineapples on top added a tropical flavor that just melted in my mouth.
 On Sunday, Brian and I woke up extra early to go for a jog in the park before the day got too hot. It really is nice having someone to workout with, especially out jogging. It helps keep me motivated.



I've been eating really clean the past couple of weeks, but the key to my "eating clean" diet is that I allot myself a cheat day twice a week. So, Brian took me to the cutest cupcake cafe located in the heart of Cabbage Town: Sweet Cheats! Looks like I know where to go to on my cheat days from now on ;) Their slogan was right! The cupcake I had was so delicious, and it was totally worth it... No shame!
 Hope y'all are having a wonderful week!

http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/


 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

1 comment:

  1. Super cute post! I love your pictures! :))
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete