Eating with Catoura: 10th & Piedmont

For this week's Eating with Catoura, I take you to 10th and Peidmont! Picture this: a lovely summer day, eating dinner at a small cafe on Piedmont Ave., cool breeze blowing by, food smelling divine, and with drinks oh-so refreshing! The atmosphere was wonderful, with a very modern decor throughout the restaurant. The drink selection was quite broad, with some very summery selections available. Our server's name was Jessica, and she did a fabulous job!Not only was she incredibly helpful with the drink menu, but she also took the time to clue us in on some of their must-have dishes.

I decided to go with the Chicken Pesto Flat Bread, and believe me when I tell you that it was to die for. They use juicy, fresh, blackened chicken, a perfect blend of basil and creamy mozzarella, and top it off with an amazing pesto sauce. My man decided to try their specialty: the 10P Signature Chicken & Waffles. I couldn't resist having a small bite for myself. It was, again, AMAZING!

It looked similar to a corn-dog, except with with bacon-wrapped chicken inside and a waffle covering. They offered three dipping sauces/ingredients that truly compelmented the meal: hot sauce, Georgia Sorghum syrup, and confectioner's sugar. Lastly, lest I forget, I chose to try their mango mojito; what better drink on a hot, southern summer's day? Perfect location, stellar service, unforgettable dishes, and the view of Midtown Atlanta made this place one of my new top spots. So, I don't know what you're waiting for, but you need to make it a point to check this spot out right away! I promise y'all won't regret it :)













No comments:

Post a Comment