Catoura Lookbook: My Signature Style

Everyone has that look… The one that is simply YOU! It is the style that people associate you with most in your day-to-day life. I present you with what I consider my signature look: I prefer dark colors with contrasting metallics, topped off with elegant accessories and a stylish, upscale purse. Now, the whole purpose of this segment is to entice and urge all of you out there to find YOUR look… What makes you who you are in fashion and style sense? What do you like in terms of colors, types of jewelry, type of look (Bohemian, upscale, preppy, etc.), hairstyle, and so on?


The key piece in my ensemble that I want to reflect on is my purse. It is a Chanel purse that my friend likes to refer to as a “wallet with a chain on it” since it is a bit small and has… Well… A chain on it J! The whole point is that I LOVE that purse; it just has that it factor to me. In my eyes, it is the perfect way to top of that look that I consider my own. I hope that all of you can find this piece in your own wardrobe. Do you have a purse or necklace that you’d simply die without, maybe a pair of shoes you hold sacred, or even a top or dress that you can never let go of?

Use that piece, and build your look around it; when it comes to YOUR signature look, no fashion magazine (as much as we might love and adore them) can ever tell you what YOUR look is. They may have the latest trends of the fashion world at large, but they might not have YOUR trend. DO you, and you will always be happier in the end. Take any advice you like, be it from Cosmo, Glamour, or even my blog, and use that as you will to create your style.

Be fashion forward in your own way, and wear that look that makes everyone who sees you scream: “That look is so… YOU!” Have fun with it, experiment, and be patient… The perfect “you-look” doesn’t always come together overnight!



 xoxo,
    Catherine C.


Purse: Chanel
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: White House Black Market
Shoes: Rack Rooms
Jewelry: Charming Charlies  






No comments:

Post a Comment