Mmmm...Vitamins!

 Mmmm... Vitamins sure sounds pleasing, right? There is nothing pleasing about swallowing pills just to get additional nutrients in your body... Unless, of course, they taste like candy! Being in the pharmacy world, I'm forever surrounded by pills, day after day after day. I've noticed that many vitamins are manufactured in horse pill sizes. I don't know about you, but swallowing those pills everyday is definitely not something I'd look forward to. So, shying away from these gargantuan pills, I picked up a bottle of gummy vitamins instead. My favorite brand so far is Vitafusion for women.


They have the regular, typical vitamins for both men and women, but there are additional benefits for the ladies in this version of the product. It contains collagen, which is great for your skin as it helps keep the skin healthy, young, and fresh. Another nutrient added to these vitamins is biotin for nails and hair.

 I've noticed that since I started taking these delicious gummies my hair and nails have grown healthier and longer. You only need to take 2 gummies daily; I usually take them in the mornings after a healthy breakfast. In my opinion, as well as many others, there is nothing bad about extra vitamin intake.




A nice little chart I use to eat my vitamins. (From Dr. Oz)


As long as you follow the instructions of the products, they can only help you. Give these little gummies a chance if you happen to run across them; though be warned, they can be very addictive and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment