Flower by Drew Barrymore


I stopped at Wal-Mart last night in search of a CoverGirl nail polish; I ended up not finding it, much to my disappointment. All was not lost, though, as something caught my eye... A brand new cosmetics line!!! It was the adorable packaging that truly drew me in. This pretty line of products is called FLOWER, created by famed actress Drew Barrymore. I ended up purchasing a few of her products; perhaps I would find some new must-haves in this collection. Typically, whenever celebrities come out with a line of products, they can come off as a little pricey. Barrymore's prices, on the other hand, were incredibly reasonable.  The affordability made me smile bright with joy!


The first products I reached for were, of course, the lip butters. I picked out two shades of lip butters, called "Tempting Tulip" and "Princess and the Peony," just to try them out. I started to notice that all of these lovely items were named after flowers, hence the brand-name. All of the products were very nicely packaged, with lots of gold embellishments and accents.


I was very impressed with the lip butters. Coincidentally, my lips that night were chapped, so when I applied the creamy lip butter I noticed my lips where noticeably, and satisfyingly, smoother. I've tried many lip butters in my life, but these flowery darlings were not only moisturizing and creamy, but also amazingly pigmented. It's like a lipstick, only better!





I also picked up a lip-gloss as well,  and was just as pleased as with the lip butters. This beautiful, rosy pink is perfect for the new spring season, and has the extra-cute name, "Iris I Could Fly." All of her lip-glosses have nice shines and colors.



Lastly, I purchased two nail polishes to add to my already expansive collection; this here is a girl who cannot resist a pretty polish! I picked two shades: one a coral color and the other a more turquoise-like, mint-green. The coral was named "What's the Daffodilly-O?," while the mint was named "Thistle or That?."


For all of the cosmetics lovers out there in search of something new, these beauties are available exclusively at your local Wal-Mart!

Here's Drew Barrymore's Website:
http://flowerbeauty.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment