Labor Day Recap + Weekly Wrap Up

Hello to all my lovely viewers, back to see yet another Weekly Wrap Up! I had an amazing holiday weekend, and what better to do than share it with y'all. I got some much needed relaxation (for the most part), went shopping, and even did a little cooking too! Okay, maybe not cooking per se, but I did whip up a delicious chicken salad sandwich... Yumo! Here's a few pictures showing just a glimpse of my wonderful weekend! I hope y'all enjoy, and have a wonderful week ahead :)
My Labor Day Outfit

Nothing like pink lemonade and a chicken salad sandwich... delish!
Hello Froyo!
I just had to! Strawberry Shortcake Sundae from Brusters

Finally purchased it!!! and definitely in love with it!

and... it rained pretty much all weekend but I didn't let that stop me
Tried out a new workout... burn them calories!
Working for a living!











No comments:

Post a Comment