A Night of Fashion & Meeting Tai Beauchamp from InStyle Magazine!!!


Tonight my bestie, Lidijia (also a blogger too!), and I headed to Lenox Mall (a popular high-end mall in Atlanta). They were having an event called "Girl's Night Out." As we were going through Macy's, we were stopped by a lovely lady, now a friend, named Tamara (such a sweetie) who told us that Tai Beauchamp, the Instyle Magazine Ambassador, was there hosting a fashion show. We watched the show and had a blast! We saw some new pieces that are going to be pretty popular this fall. I also had the chance to talk to her, and believe me when I tell you that her confidence and beauty are truly empowering; I love meeting people like her. I also wanted to say a big thanks to the Macy's team that did such an amazing job putting the event together :)














No comments:

Post a Comment