This Season's Favorite Color: Cobalt Blue


After going to a couple of fashion shows this past weekend, I've noticed a huge trend towards what is perhaps fall's "it" color: cobalt blue. Last year it was emerald green, but this year the fashion industry is feeling blue. This definitely made me a happy girl since cobalt blue already happened to be one of my favorite colors. I actually wore a cobalt blue blazer to the Macy's Elle and Blair fashion show on Saturday, paired with some sleek, black skinnies, and a pair of ankle strap heels (the heels were quite painful, so I quickly changed them into my Guess strap heels). I carried my all time favorite statement clutch by Tory Burch to complete the look. The pictures from the fashion show can be seen here. I hope y'all decide to add a pop of cobalt blue to your wardrobe. I promise it won't disappoint, and it will definitely make for an eye catching piece in any ensemble this season!















No comments:

Post a Comment