Blazer & Shorts

 

 
 
 
 
There's nothing like classy summer blazers and shorts. I have been beyond obsessed with this outfit combo! Sometime last week, I posted a pic on Instagram showing off the look. With that post being such a big hit, I decided to do a full outfit post of my favorite summer blazer and my flirty short-shorts. The blue, pin-striped blazer seems to have a real sailor-type look to it. I wore a white sheer top to give my outfit a more polished clean look. When it comes to an outfit, knowing when and where to keep it simple goes a long way. The shorts are solid navy-blue, adorned with patterns. Of course, an outfit is never complete without a dash of bling, so I added a statement necklace and bracelet that both had dusted-gold undertones. My shoes, which were a steal by the way, were from Rue21. At only $10, I couldn't walk away! I've worn these shoes to the tee, and they still look brand new. My current summer purse obsession is my white Kenneth Cole handbag, which was just the right finishing touch on my look. This outfit is perfect for the cooler summer days and evenings, especially when going out for a date or an event. 
 
 
 






Outfit Essentials: 
 
Blazer: J Crew
Top: New York & Comp.
Shorts: Old Navy 
Heels: Rue21 
Jewelry: Charming Charlie
Purse: Kenneth Cole Outlet 
 
 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment