A Southern Winter Wonderland

     Well, looks like it's time to bust out some of my favorite pea coats again because... IT'S SNOWING!!! In Georgia? That's right, the winter that's been here since December has finally given us a taste of the powdery, white snow that is synonymous with the season. Not only was I excited to sport my winter-white pea coat from Old Navy, but it was also a chance to let some of my accessory faves get some use. For the main outfit, I paired my coat with some black skinnies, and a classy pair of black, wedge boots (don't ask where I got them, I can never remember). 
 
 
     Now, onto those accessories I mentioned: I topped the look off with a white scarf from Cynthia Rowley that looks as fluffy and soft as the snow itself, and a tan, turban-inspired headband I got from Rollick Clothing Boutique. The headband is a particularly special piece, as it is beautifully designed with a beaded flower design across the front. The store I found it at, Rollick, is a small, very unique spot in the Virginia Highlands, or VaHi, area of Atlanta. This store ALWAYS has the cutest, most unique pieces, and I just cannot stay away. They are definitely worth checking out if you ever find yourself in the area. Well, I hope you enjoy this simple, but fun winter look. Now, I need to go play in the snow, because... It's Georgia, and this NEVER happens!








 

 
 
  photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment