Drawing from the Heart


    A year ago, in an art class, I met my friend Tammy. We immediately bonded as we laughed at each others corny jokes, and took tons of coffee breaks during our early 8am class... That lasted 3 hours!!! Our professor even enjoyed our company because we always had something to say; we were rarely the quite ones in class. When spring semester ended, Tammy and I still kept in touch. After more meetups, we soon realized we had so much more in common than we already thought. When people meet us they will often think we're sisters. She is not only an amazing friend, but also an extraordinary artist. Her designs are inspired by the art of Hena drawings. I absolutely love her work, and am sure so many others will as well! I'm also very proud of her as she reached recently reached 1,000 followers on Instagram (@paisleycraze). Y'all should definitely follow! Here are some of her pieces that I truly love:






 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment