One Busy Life

It has been a hectic 2 weeks for me... Literally! Life got in the way of my blogging time causing me to become a little "blog lazy" (I dislike saying that). Any who I've been studying like crazy and drinking tons of coffee like crazy as well. All that coffee drinking has definitely taken its toll on my skin. If you follow me on Instagram you'd know that I've become an avid customer at a local spa for facial treatments. What once was a monthly visit to the spa has become a bi-weekly visit, but who could complain. I've noticed some breakouts especially on my T-zone area and slight discoloration around my eyes... dark circles from all the sleepless nights eeek! My wonderful esthetician, Marilyn, saved me skin from getting worst. She's the best in town! 


Besides all of that being said something good has happened in my life... I got my dream job! I start in less than a week. I can't tell y'all how happy I was and still am when I received the phone call  from my now boss saying I got the job! I want to write a  little blog post about it so I don't want to spoil it. So stay tuned :)

Other than all of that being said, my Monday started off pretty good. I drank my cup of green tea on my way to class while being all bundled up for the cold weather (it's finally here in Georgia). I hope y'all are having a wonderful week and I hope to get back to my blogging schedule soon. 

430f0d620fc77cf82140cf426eb7620b4656a461cecaafce58




No comments:

Post a Comment