Beauty Tip Tuesday: How to Heal Chapped Lips


I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate chapped lips; the thought of it alone makes me cringe (okay, maybe I'm a tad dramatic). Since winter is right around the corner, I want to start doing my best to prevent frequently chapped lips. With the dry, chilly weather and the common cold floating in the air, I had to find a way to keep my lips looking fresh and smooth. I've discovered three affordable products recently, and let me tell you this triple combo makes a huge difference. First and foremost, I use a lip exfoliator by E.L.F every night (right after I brush my teeth) to remove any dry skin from my lips. Then I use my favorite mango-flavored lip balm by Jack Black to leave my lips feeling baby soft. Lastly, to add some color to my lips (I use this product mainly for when I'm heading out), I use L'oreal Balm. It even adds a nice coat of gloss for a standout look. There you have it... Three of my must-have lip products for this blistery cold season. I hope y'all are having a wonderful week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment