Back to the 50's... FOR ICE CREAM!

Let's take a trip back to 1949, to a wonderful little drive-in restaurant called Zesto... They have burgers, hot dogs, french fries, chicken tenders (which were AMAZING, by the way), and of course ICE CREAM! My boyfriend hadn't eaten dinner yet, so he decided to go with the chicken tenders meal; I'd eaten with a study group a little earlier, so I decided to jump straight in for the ice cream. I decided to try out their banana split, and I was most definitely impressed. This spot had common food choices that you could find at any number of restaurants, but you would be hard-pressed to find this same level of great taste mixed with history and nostalgia. I've driven by this place dozens of times, and was so glad I finally had a chance to try it out. I recommend that anyone living in or coming through Atlanta take just a moment to stop in for lunch or dinner at Zesto... I promise you won't be disappointed!








                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment