My Favorite Fall Perfume

 I am totally obsessed with this fragrance! I have gotten so many compliments on it lately; even strangers have come up to me to ask what I was wearing... I love using this scent during the cold fall/ winter months. It's pretty strong compared to other perfumes, so one to two sprays will do the job. I am so drawn in by the sexy, amber scent and its hint of sweet sandlewood. It's a very fresh smell, with a sassy side to it! Me explaining this does not do it true justice, so you'll have to smell it for yourself.
 It was definitely not a cheap perfume, so save up and be patient; it is most DEFINITELY worth it! When I  wore this scent to work, one of patients came up to me, and I noticed his nostrils become enlarged. He asked me what it was, and I told him it was Gucci; his reply made my day, when he exclaimed, "oh... That's a very Hollywood smell." That, in a nutshell, is why Gucci Guilty is my favorite fall perfume. Save up now, and get a little Hollywood glam in your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment