Lazy Girl Tip: Clean Your Face the Easy Way!

I think many of us have been there before... That time when we get too lazy to wash our faces at night, especially after a long night of partying or a great date night. I've been there myself a few times of course! When you don't remove your makeup by washing your face, it's like leaving a stain on your clothes without treating it. Failing to wash your face at night can make you prone to all kinds of bacteria, and can even cause your skin to break out. YIKES!


Yes, those little annoying bumps on your face, the dreadful blackheads, can be from your leftover make up. I try to wash my face every night, but there are those nights where I just want to hit the bed as soon as I lay eyes upon it. In these instances, I use an alternative for washing my face... Here's introducing one of my favorite makeup remover towelettes by Garnier. These towelettes leaves your skin feeling refreshed and reinvigorated.


Since I have sensitive skin I can't use some of the harsher products out there, but I happened to bump into these towelettes ended up loving them. The soft, napkin-like material, along with the right amount of makeup remover solution, equals the perfect product to remove your stubborn leftover makeup. Grab a few next time your out shopping, and give yourself that just washed face feeling on even your laziest nights!


2 comments: