An Inexpensive Microdermabrasion Alternative

 It seems that microdermabrasion is all the buzz lately. I've noticed signs in front of numerous spas advertising specials on this popular skin treatment. My bestie and I were window shopping one day when we decided to go into a spa to ask how much the treatment would cost... Well, we found out that the "special" price wasn't as enticing as we imagined. We walked out promising ourselves that we'd start saving up right away! Since I was so disappointed from the spa visit, I went online to find an alternative for the microdermabrasion spa treatment... And did I ever find one! I came across it in person when I was shopping at my local drugstore one day; there it was sitting on the shelf screaming my name!!! It's by Olay and contains essentially the same ingredients that they would use at a professional spa. I purchased it for roughly $25.00, a much better deal than "specials" at most spas. I rushed home to try it out immediately. After using this product, I noticed my face seemed so smooth and bright. I limit my use of this treatment to once a week since it can be a little harsh on your skin. I like to have Spa Sundays to prepare and freshen myself for the following week. Overall, I am very impressed with Olay's Microdermabrasion; I've even noticed some acne scarring disappear over time. This product is great for people who have such scarring, or who just want to refresh their face to jump start the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment