NARS Orgasm: Review & Swatch!

I think I may have found my new favorite blush for a while: NARS Orgasm!


 As you can see, it is a beautiful shade of pink, slightly on the darker side of the spectrum. It strays from the bright and hot shades of pink, but doesn't go quite so dark as to appear bland.


I love the way it pops against my complexion, and has just that right amount of sparkle to it. The problem with some blushes is the amount of sparkle they have; too often, a blush goes overboard with the glitter and shine... I want to pop, but not look like a Liberace outfit! The perfect blend of color and shine gives you enough of a glow to stand out, without being too loud.



NARS is typically a pretty safe bet when choosing a blush, as their products tend to hit perfection pretty often in terms of pigment and sparkle. This product is no exception! Now, as a disclaimer, it did appear a bit light when I started a  swatch on my arm, but I did go a bit light on my first brush to avoid overdoing it. I suggest that everyone do a swatch in store before purchasing, just to make sure that this shade agrees with your complexion. For some paler complexions, the darker pink may stand out to much, but perhaps a lighter coating and proper blending can make it work for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment