One Colorful Spring!

Glamour Magazine asked the question: when it comes to NEON, how far do you go? 
At first, I was a little nervous about adding neon to my typical wardrobe of more subtle, standard colors. Yet, when I did I fell in love with the overall look. This spring the 80’s neon color collection is taking over the fashion world. Literally!!! I absolutely love the bright color trend, but I did not want to overdo it by making myself look like a colorful piñata.




For starters, just trying the neon look by adding hints of neon to your usual outfits seems to work best. It can be anything from a bold belt, a bright purse, a flashy scarf, or even jazzy jewelry. The fuchsia dress that I am wearing in the pictures below was just too plain by itself, so I added an energetic color to vamp it up.  My favorite way of trying the new neon trend with my outfit was a neon-blue belt paired with a small neon-blue clutch to add an extra bright touch without over doing it. 





I wore a pair of nude stilettos to emphasize my touch of neon without detracting from it. Adding that little splash of neon to your outfit is an easy way to take on the 2013 spring trend.  At the end of the day girls just wanna have fun!
 
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Guess
Clutch: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie’s
Bracelet: Macy’s
Belt: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment