Start the Summer With a Fresh Face!


Yes, the HOT weather is back yet again! Why not pamper yourself on these hot days with a refreshing facial mask? I love using Freeman Beauty Masks as my brand of choice. I am left breathless after a treatment by just how refreshed and rejuvenated my skin looks and feels. I present you with three of my favorite masks that I will be using all throughout this summer season. I picked three because each one represents a different skin type, letting me switch things up depending on how my skin feels on a particular day.Enjoy!!!

Value is $3.99 each

Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask
Unwind from the grid by treating your skin to a much needed respite with this nutrient rich mask. Dead Sea Minerals and sea salts replenish and balance moisture while purging clogged pores. Lavender and Bergamot help achieve an aroma-therapeutic bliss to rinse away stress for smooth and radiant skin. Perfect for all skin types.

 

Feeling Beautiful Mint & Lemon Facial Clay Mask
This lemony cool clay mask delivers relief from inflammation caused by breakouts. Clays absorb oils to minimize shine and large pores. Mint and Lemon cool and refresh. Perfect for breakout prone and oily skin.

 

Pomegranate Facial Revealing Peel-Off Mask
Immerse skin with super nutrients found only in nature! This Pomegranate-infused mask gently purges dirt and excess oils from skin for a cleaner, refined surface. An 8-antioxidant blend of Acai, Goji, Mango, Mangosteen, Cranberry, Noni, and Blueberry guard against free radicals and environmental stress. Get gorgeous as you reveal fresher skin. Perfect for all skin types.


Descriptions courtesy of Freeman Beauty Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment