No Longer A Brunette! Before/After Pics

 
    It's true, I'm no longer a brunette chick, but instead I'm bronde... That's right, bronde! I was getting tired of my faded winter hair, so I headed straight to the salon in hopes to brighten up my hair life. I tried a different kind of salon compared to my usual trips. I went to a hair styling school: Paul Mitchell School in Atlanta (below is the address). I loved the clean, crisp, modern atmosphere of the studio/school itself; plus the girls there where very sweet, with hands down the best customer service of any salon in town. Not only was the space inviting and the staff/student body welcoming, but the prices there are slashed. I paid $35 for the entire hair coloring service; something that would average around $200-$400 at any other high-end salon... But nope, not today!
 
  I was very impressed with my results. I showed a couple of example pics of what I wanted, inspired heavily by Penelope Cruz, and the beautiful student Tiffany gave me exactly what I asked for. She did an amazing job; I couldn't be happier! She gave me some light brown low-lights and, my ultimate fave, caramel-blonde highlights. This is why I call this look bronde: it's a perfect mix of blonde and brown. If you like what you see, then please don't hesitate to pin the pictures for Pinterest! (The pictures just don't do it justice! More pictures coming soon)






 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment