Fierce Winter Fur


Snow: Round 2 is here in Atlanta, but this time this city was prepared to the fullest. Literally, before it snowed they closed schools and sent everyone home from their jobs. This was the perfect opportunity to take some pictures that embodied Fierce... Sexy... Chic... All in one outfit.


I can't even begin to explain how much I adore this outfit! I was originally inspired while helping one of my clients find the perfect winter vest. At the end of our shopping extravaganza, the fabulous Rachel Roy piece we found was sold on the spot! Once you find the perfect vest, pair it up with a pair of sassy leather skinnies. Leather skinnies are so in this season, trust me! I wanted the focal point of this outfit to be the vest, so I kept everything relatively simple by wearing black.


Hint Number One: find the sensational in simple; let one piece stand out to make the outfit flawless. To add a hint of color, I wore my elegant hat from Target. Hint Number Two: to add to my first hint, a splash of color to a black outfit is an amazing way to make yourself stand out. After getting nicely (and stylishly) bundled up, it was time to check out this winter weather! Hope y'all are having a fabulous day, or snow day if you live near Atlanta!












Outfit Essentials 
Booties: Target 
Leather Skinnes: INC at Macy's 
Blouse: New York & Comp.
Leather Gloves: Bebe
Hat: Target 
Vest: New Directions 
 
 

 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment