The Must Have Brush for Tangled Hair

I am seriously amazed by this brush! The Tangle Teezer solved many of my oh-so annoying tangled hair problems. I have thick hair... Seriously... Thick, poofy hair with tons of tangles. It's especially bad when it's wet! When I get out of the shower, I always spend at least 15 minutes just detangling my hair. That is 15 minutes of my life that I could spend doing something else. With that said, I am overjoyed that someone invented this brush. The only real con is the price... It's around $14-$16. A bit high, but given the time it saves me daily I'd say it's well worth it. Overall, the brush is an amazing pick-up, and has solved my tangled hair problems. This brush is a must-have if you have the same constantly tangled hair issues I have :)

Official Site of Tangle Teezer: Here

This how I feel every morning with  my tangled hair!

 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment