Bloom Into Spring

Happy Friday everyone! It looks like it is going to be a warm and sunny weekend in Atlanta. I'm ecstatic because I'm kind of getting tired of the cold winter days we've been having down here. I am so ready to jump into spring! Can you believe it's just around the corner... March 20, here we come! Since I'm super excited about the season change, I decided to bring out my spring dresses. This soft-lime, lace dress by Nine West paired beautifully with my favorite little brown booties. Adding some bright jewels and an off-white, vintage clutch completed the look. Sometimes a simple touch of sparkle and style is all it takes to make an outfit outstanding. This look is perfect for going out causally, but with flair. Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment