Simply Black and White

I love-love-LOVE anything black and white; even more so when it's striped! This outfit is an easy one to put together, and works great for both work and play. I wore a simple black and white striped top with my favorite black skinnies. Instead of wearing black heels, I paired this outfit with my retro style heels (which are closer to a caramel-brown). The shoes add a small pop of color to give a little contrast to the look. For the jewelry, I went with a beautiful gold statement necklace adorned with black and white accents. Sometimes, keeping things simple actually makes the greatest statement!












Outfit Essentials: 
Top: Black House White Market
Black Skinnies: Jessica Simpson
Heels: New York & Company
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Watch: Michael Kors
Purse: Steve Madden 
 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment