Manicure Monday: Fast Drying Top & Base Coats

 
     Being a busy woman (like 24/7!!!), I often don't have the time to wait for my nails dry. Talk about testing my patience! I had to come up with an alternative to reducing my mani/pedi time... Even at the salon. Yes, I'm that girl who brings her own polishes to the nail salon, but there is a pretty good reason as why I do that. Being in the medical field, I deal with a lot of germs on a daily basis. The last place I want germs to grow on is on my nails... Yes, have you ever heard of nail fungus... Ewwww and yuck! So, that's my reasoning behind my polish policy. Now back to the fast drying top/base coats: I have found the two that I love the most. The base coat is by Poshe; it drys in less than 30 seconds, and is a real time-saver! It's very important to use a base coat. It not only helps your nail polish last longer, but it also protects your nails from the oh-so unattractive yellow stained nails (from darker polishes, like red).
    
     Next up, is the amazingly fast-drying top coat by Seche Vite. I kid you not, every time I wear this top coat people think I've gotten gel nails. Nope, it's just my banging top coat! It leaves a super-shiny finish that gives that illusion of gel nails (plus it lasts a long time too!). After one coat of Poshe base coat, two coats of nail polish, and one coat of Seche Vite, my nails look fabulous! If you don't believe me try it for yourself! Links to these products are listed below :) 
 
 
Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod6051231&categoryId=cat80070
 
 
Poshe Fast Drying Basecoat
http://www.amazon.com/Poshe-Fast-Drying-Basecoat-50/dp/B0006FNGK0
 
 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment