Blue Diamonds

 
 Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a wonderful week so far. This week's outfit post revolves around my favorite new summer dress that I recently purchased at Old Navy. The vibrant pattern of the dress is what really drew me in for the purchase; I am a sucker for anything with a fun design. I cinched it up by wearing a simple gold belt to help extenuate my waist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I grabbed my pink Kate Spade tote to add a fun splash of warm contrast against the cool blue. Blue tones and hot-pinks go perfectly together, so don't be afraid to mix it up this season. Wedges are a key piece for any summer outfit, plus they're very comfortable too (if you find the right pair, that is). Both the shoes and the beautiful, chandelier inspired earrings are from my favorite go to store... Target. Well, I'm off to spend some time in the sun since summer seems to be quickly approaching its end. I hope you're making the most of this wonderful, sunny day :)  
 



 
 

 
Outfit Essentials: 
Dress: Old Navy
Wedges: Target
Earrings: Target 
Tote: Kate Spade 
Bracelets: JCrew 
Watch: MK 
 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment