TBT Edition: Kendra Scott

 
 
 
 
 
Last week I attended a lovely event at one of the most chic jewelry boutiques in Atlanta. Positioned right outside of Lenox Square Mall, this spot has all the class and pizazz you've come to expect from the upscale area. Kendra Scott is likely going to be my new go-to for statement necklaces. This place is filled to the ceiling with my favorite accessories! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The always fabulous OhNikka was hosting this awesome event, and I got the opportunity to meet some of my other fave girls like Kiwi and Ally . It was just a fun girls' night out, sipping on drinks and enjoying delicious treats. Then throw in all of the jewelry... Perfection! This place is amazing, it's as simple as that. I immediately fell in love with all of the colorful pieces found at the oh-so gorgeous color bar. They had beautiful stone necklaces, bracelets, and earrings that I just couldn't resist. I'm a huge fan of brightly colored pieces; it's perfect for jazzing up even the simplest of shirts in my closet. Definitely take a moment to stop by if you're ever in the Lenox area. I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thursday!  
 


















 
 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment