Eating with Catoura: Gio's Chicken Amalfitano

I take to Italy! Well maybe not literally... Yes in the heart of Atlanta you can get a taste of authantic italian dishes thanks to Gio's Chicken Amalfitano. This hidden gem is located in Westside district of midtown. It has multiple Italian cafes along with small shops. I picked Gio's Chicken Amalfitano because well I wanted some authentic italian chicken for dinner.
 
 I ordered the Sorrento Lemon Chicken and plate full of pasta to go along with it called the Napoletana. Let me tell you the chicken was to die for! Marinated with lemon juice and seasonings and a whole lot of garlic. Seriously so many flavors wrapped in one chicken breast. The pasta was a tad spicy but overall enjoyed the sauce especally when it came to dipping my italian bread in it. The poroptions are big enough to serve two people. What I really liked most about this place was the atmosphere it's definitely a family friendly place great for family gatherings. After our dinner we headed to my local/ very popular fudge shop in Atlantic Station called Kilwins. Talk about a fun place to be surrounded by all kinds of sweets: candy apple, ice cream, and fudge! This is not your average candy shop the music is bumping and so is the beautiful decor. Brian and I chose to get the cake batter ice cream. It literally tasted like cake batter... mmmm yum! I always love stopping by there. I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thursday and be sure to stop by at these places if you are in Atlanta!










 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment