July Favorites




I seriously cannot believe that July is over! Add to that the fact that my summer is almost over... Eek! This will be the first of a new segment on Catoura, which will consist of my favorites for a particular month. The following items were my ultimate must-haves for the month of July. What were your monthly favorites?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  It seems like I've been wearing this statement necklace with every outfit. It definitely jazzes up any look!
  

I'm a huge lover of all things pomegranate! Maybe it's because I'm Persian... In any case, the smell of this soap is just pure deliciousness! It leaves your hands smelling good for hours upon hours. Trust me! 


 This bracelet looks great with all of my watches, whether gold or silver. It makes for perfect arm candy! 


 This is a must-have solution for home pedicures! "Swept Off My Feet" oil, by Essie, helps with dry feet and softens your cuticles so those toeies look pretty and perfect in sandals. 


  Who would have know that apple and lavender would smell sooo good as a pair?!?!? You just have to make time to stop by at B&BW to smell this lotion. I got so many compliments from co-workers and my patients after I started using it.


 I've literally been wearing this bright beauty like non-stop over the past month! "Impassioned" by MAC is definitely worth picking up. 


"La Paz-itively Hot" is a gorgeous pink color that I have been addicted to! It's the perfect pink shade for the summer season :) 

 photo sig_zps96fc8496.png

No comments:

Post a Comment