Summery Nailpolish Cheapies

This past weekend my girlfriends and I went out  for a dinner date to catch up after having not seeing each other for quite some time. After dinner we stopped by at Walgreens because one of my besties wanted to run in to grab something. The first spot we stopped at was the, obviously, beauty aisle, lol! We were looking at nail polishes when my bestie said, "I just can't see myself spending a ton of money on just one nail polish." I agreed, as I'm sure many other fashionistas out there also do. Every once in a while you will catch me spending $12 or so on a bottle of nail polish, but majority of the time I usually prefer to spend less than $6 on them. I look at it this way: I can save my money and put it towards bigger pieces like a premium perfume, the perfect purse, or a stunning shoe. When it comes to nail polish, I'm really not much of a brand nut; I actually look at the color of the polish itself more than any other factor. 

This week the Sinful Professionals nail polishes are on sale for ONE DOLLAR, that's right ONE DOLLAR, only at Walgreens. They're normally $1.99 (normally a pretty good deal in itself), but not this week! So, hurry up and grab yourself a handful of polishes before they disappear!!! The colors that I chose were some that I don't really have in my collection of polishes, but why not try some out when you're only dropping ONE DOLLAR on each? I tried to pick out colors that I know are in for the late spring and early summer seasons.


When we were ready to check out, we were looking at the each others picks of polishes. My friend and I noticed we had chosen the same color, "Island Coral." That particular color was actually my number one choice. Now remember one important rule of being a top-notch fashionista: a chic girl is a girl who knows how to bargain shop!











 










2 comments: