Product Review: Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub

Ahhh, I still remember the first time I used Clean and Clear back in my tween days... Back then they didn't have the fancy scrubs with micro beads in them, (kids have it so good now). I bought this product two days ago, and I'm already obsessed! I use it daily in the shower to exfoliate my face, under some nice warm water. A tip for y'all: exfoliating treatments and face scrubs work wonders in a warm shower as your pores tend to open up leading to better, more noticeable results. The scrub leaves a tingling effect once you dry your face, and believe me when I say it feels so refreshing. It's also very affordable too; you can find it at your local drugstore for under $6.00. This product, especially at that great price, is a must have!


No comments:

Post a Comment