Off to Target I GO!

As many of you may know, I am a HUGE fan of Target. They are almost the PERFECT store, with their balance of stylish, quality products with affordability. Because of that, it's easy for any fashionista to get carried away with so many cute items at bargain prices! Yesterday my boyfriend and I stopped by our local store, where I was able to pick out a few cute items.

I snagged up a couple of pairs of  shoes, both Mossimo brand. One pair were gorgeous turquoise heels that I knew would fit in perfectly with many of my brighter, summer styles. The other pair were a deep blue set of wedges, that seemed to be calling out for me! I instantly found myself coming up with outfits that the blue wedges would spice up, so I knew I could not leave that store without them.

 I also found a stunning dark fuchsia nail polish. The brand of it is by Revlon and the name of it is called Vintage. It was a no-brainer purchase as far as I was concerned, since it was clearanced for less than $2.00!


 I also purchased three pairs of earrings. Target had a sale going on "Buy 3 for $15." I picked two blue hues and one nude toned pair as well. Remember dangly earrings are in this season. The colors I chose reminds me of the beach.


Other than that, I just picked up a few what-nots, and we headed back home. That's the wonderful thing about Target... A fashionista can go big in the style game, and pick up a few other goodies along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment