MAC Maniac


    
The only place you catch me on a Friday night is, yes, the mall! My plan was to go in just to get a couple of items off my shopping list for my closet. A few minutes into my shopping trip, I saw a store I just could not pass up!!!. As I walked out of Bloomingdale's, I saw one of my favorite places ever... The MAC store. As I saw my reflection upon the outer glass, I knew I belonged inside immediately. I know, I know, this girl is obsessed with MAC, but I'd buy the whole store if I could afford it. Ever since I bought my very first MAC lipstick, "Love Lorn," I fell madly in love with all the other lipsticks they carried. 


So, I devised a plan to build my collection by purchasing one lipstick per month. It was about that time, and I wanted to pick a shade of lipstick that was suitable for the hot summer season coming up. After a little help from the amazing make up artist on duty (Sahyd), I found what I was looking for: "Viva Glam" by Nicki. 


When I first sampled this lipstick, I fell in love with the hot-pink tones, with just a hint of coral. This shade instantly made my eyes pop along with my cheeks due to the contrast. I can't wait to get my summer tan to try on and see how this wonderful lipstick stands out against a darker complexion! 



No comments:

Post a Comment