Fifty Shades of Pink...

My Mac Lipstick Collection
 MAC Lipstick Review and Swatch: LoveLorn
 With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to go through your lipstick collection to find the perfect shade of pink. After searching for what seemed like forever for that fabulous hue of pink, I stumbled across a MAC product. I was relieved as soon as I set my eyes on the one I sought after, especially having looked at literally the FIFTY SHADES OF PINK available at your the MAC store.

Oh Yes! The Big 50...Shades
 The pink lipstick I found is selling lightning-fast; I couldn't believe it, but it was sold out in every MAC store I walked into... So, after much searching, I finally found it! Drum-roll please… Introducing the MAC LoveLorn lipstick; this pink shade looks wonderful on any skin tone. 

  LoveLorn is an easy, wearable shade of pink, with a creamy texture that makes you feel like you’re wearing lip balm (great formulation… such a chem. nerd). You don’t need a mirror to apply either, which is a huge plus! It’s in the MAC Lustre Finish Collection, products of which provide an extreme amount of moisture to your lips. This glossy lipstick beats any typical pink lip-gloss any day. 

LoveLorn on my lips
 I like to wear this lipstick with a deep brown smokey eye look, the perfect pair. At, last I’m so glad I finally found the right shade of pink.






No comments:

Post a Comment