Manicure Monday: Koala Berry


I know I've been slacking a bit on my Manicure Mondays, but we're back in business! About a week ago, I cut my thumb with a box cutter (the worst experience of my life...Ouch!). Thanks to that incident, I wasn't able to paint my nails for a while. Thank God my thumb healed fast so I can finally get back to my manicures. I was getting sick and tired of my pale, colorless nails! This week's nail polish is my current obsession; it's called "Koala Berry" by OPI. It's an even mix between pink and red (my two favorite colors for this summer). Surprisingly, this polish does not need a top coat; it's actually shiny by itself (talk about a cut back on time and labor). Anyways, I hope y'all have a fantastic week, and enjoy the return of 
Manicure Mondays! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment