Sunday Social

I like this week's "Sunday Social" questions.  Um, probably it's because its all about shopping the one thing I love to do of course! Hope y'all enjoy :) 

1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I have a lot of favorite stores but out of all of them I love Forever 21 and Target. 


2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Chanel or  Louis Vuitton

3. What is your must have closet staple?
My must have closet staple is a pink blazer. It's an instant pop of color! 


 4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
Jessica Simpson! Her shoes are stylish and affordable.

 5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
My Kate Spade LBD for only $30 (a retail value of $378). I nearly fainted when I saw the price tag cause I couldn't believe it was on sale for only $30!!!   
 6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I'm all for trying new styles so I couldn't tell ya off the top of my head which ones I'm will to try.   
 






No comments:

Post a Comment