Sunday Social



Hey y'all! This Sunday Social is all about bloggers talking about there own blog; it's a great way to get to know how other bloggers started. I'm excited, so let's get started!!!

1.  How did you come up with your blog name? 
After coming up with three different blog names, I found one that was just right.  Catoura means, pretty much, a tour of my life. I love the word Couture, but this word was already used up (A LOT) in the blogging world. I wanted something unique, so I came up with Catoura. The "C " stands for Catherine and the last "A" is my last initial. The middle section of Catoura is actually "a tour." So, when put those key letters and words together you get Catoura, a word that sounds an awful lot like Couture (see what I did there?). Hopefully, I can make this my own brand one day in the future :) 




2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new bloggers (especially those who live in my home town Atlanta), and of course taking pictures and writing. 


 3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? 
Oddly enough, a lot of websites I would have never really joined if it weren't for the wonderful bloggers out there. For example: Pinterest, Instagram, and Chalkboard 


4. Facebook or Twitter? and Why?
I like Facebook because I can connect to more of my fans over seas. Plus, I love it how my grandma says "hold on a second, I'm Facebooking." I thinks it's hilarious! I am planning to make a Twitter account for Catoura soon, though, so stay tuned. 

5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?

Maria Menounos, she is my inspiration! I finally found a celeb that I could relate to thanks to her wonderful book; because of her I did things I would have never done before, like pageants! 


 6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I want people to know that my blog is really an inside look at my life and dreams. It reflects my true passions and loves, from fashion to traveling to everything in-between. I only blog about things that I'm really passionate about...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment