Ran Some Errands & Ended Up With This... MAKEUP!

I was running some errands the other day, when suddenly I remembered that I had to go to the drugstore to pick up some products from my shopping list. As luck would have it, I had a couple of coupons for these items too! I went to CVS because I'm a beauty club member there (for every $50 dollars I spend, I get a $5 or $10 dollar reward... Anyone can join). I picked up a few makeup products that I've been wanting to try, but never really had the time to go out and get. Here are some of the little goodies I purchased:


I needed a matte nude eyeshadow to use as a highlighter after I fill in my eyebrows.
I was so excited to try this product! I've heard it's comparable to the MAC Fix+ Setting spray. I really wanted something to set my makeup so it won't melt off once I step outside. 
This blush is so lightweight and pigmented and plus at the same time it also gives an airbrushed look too.
Since I've been tanning a lot this summer my skin is constantly changing color, so I wanted to pick up a inexpensive foundation to use. I've heard so many good things about L'Oreal True Match can't wait to try it out :)

And lastly I just had to pick up some new lip products too!

Hope y'all have a great day! 
xoxo,
Catherine 

No comments:

Post a Comment