Never Ever EVER Will I...


Yay! The very first "Never Ever Ever" Link up!!! I just had to participate on all the fun on Tuesdays! I pretty much listed things I will never ever ever do or say: 

 Never Ever Ever Will I:
  •   Go to a tanning bed (premature wrinkles from a fake sun…ew)
  • Wear something I truly don’t like
  • Buy makeup just to buy it
  •  Eat anything categorized as a delicacy (like for example chitlins, cow tongue, lamb brain and etc you get the point
  • Finish a book if isn’t interesting enough for me to continue (yawning!)
  • Go on a trip without an itinerary (but I will make some exceptions)
  • Make a trip to the mall on Saturdays (Unless I absolutely have to… Did I hear 70% off?)
  • Cross a bridge made out of wooden panels (Forget it! If I’m stuck in a jungle then I might as well find Tarzan to save me)
  • Wear harem pants (I hate'em)  
  • Stop cleaning when I get emotional
  • Do something I’m not passionate about (love blogging!!!) 
Well that's all for now! My list was very long but I had to pick the ones that stood out the most to me. 
Hope y'all enjoyed it and stay tuned for next Tuesdays Link in :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment