My 2013 Motivation


It's been a little over a month since New's Years, and I'm so proud to say that I stuck to my number one resolution. I wanted to reach my goal of getting my dream body in 2013, and I'm working extremely hard to acheive that goal. Not only was it my goal to get toned this year, but I also want to be a healthier person in general. I've noticed changes ever since I started working out a month ago. I made exercise a daily routine in my life; so much so that I sometimes feel weird to take a break for even a day or so. The motivation to excerise is different for everyone one. Some people want to fit into that perfect dress, and old pair of jeans, or any number of inspirations or driving forces. TO push myself, I bought a beautiful bikini to keep me motivated. I even hung it in my closet just so I could see it every time I went to get dressed. It serves as my reminder to fight on, to never stop gyming it!


Sometimes, I like to buy fitness magazines because it helps me find new ways eat healthier or discover new exercise routines. This summer my girlfriends and I are planning a beach trip, which is definitely another key motivation for me as well! As we all know, a beach trip assuredly involves a bikini; this gives me not only the motivation to look good in my new bikini, but also a reason to do so.


I've been taking classes at my gym like cycling, kickboxing, and Zumba (super fun by the way). I also was lucky enough to get trainer twice a week to help me learn new ab workout routines. I've been eating a lot more salads, while drinking more water as well. Soda may be hard to quit, but doing so makes a HUGE difference. I've noticed that by cutting back on all the junk food I've eaten over the past year I feel more energized in addition to just being healthier. I'm so proud of myself for having stuck to my new-body plan. Not only do I feel like I'm working towards a new body, but rather towards being a new, healthier person overall.










No comments:

Post a Comment