Beauty On a Budget

We all know high-end makeup can be VERY expensive... So, I'm making this blog post to show everyone that Drugstore makeup can be just as good; sometimes you truly pay for just a simple name. I've been using drugstore makeup since I entered middle school. I knew my mom would not buy me an expensive lip-gloss, regardless of my please. Truthfully, it really wasn't necessary for me, as a middle schooler, to use high-end products. 

My Everyday Drugstore Collection
   As I entered high school, I got my first job working as a hostess, though the pay was not exactly phenomenal... Even so, I managed to save my money up in order to buy myself one high-end product per month. Even with my slowly accumulating collection of fancy, high dollar products I noticed I still ran back to my good-old drugstore products. The reason was simple: they were a lot more affordable; if you needed a new item or a replacement for a favorite, there was no need to rush to your local bank for a loan, lol. 

Here are some of my favorite drugstore products, maybe you'll see some you enjoy or may come to enjoy: 















No comments:

Post a Comment