Cheetah Lover

 Cheetah never gets old... No matter the season, this type of animal-print tends to stick around every year.  I, personally, am a huge cheetah print lover! When you wear this print the three S's are in full effect: you should feel sassy, sexy and sweet all at the same time. A nice cheetah pattern can make even the most timid of girls feel fierce and feminine.

When wearing cheetah print be careful not to overdo the print; pick one cheetah print item, and coordinate it with complementary colored pieces. I wore a dress featuring the pattern, and was sure to utilize more solid colors for the rest of my outfit (black is always an easy pairing with this pattern). NEVER mix other animal prints with cheetah... It is just not flattering... Trust me. In this photo shoot my inner cheetah came out lol. Feel the ferocity!

 Dress is from Forever 21

Clutch is from White House Black Market

 This is my serious cat face lol 



 Bracelet from Forever 21

 Shoes from CATO

 Earrings from Bebe

Ring from Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment