Vaseline Moisturizing Body Gel Review


  
 Vaseline Moisturizing Body Gel (Cocoa Butter) is a perfect addition to any girl's beauty product collection. It is basically an oil and a gel all-in-one. Vaseline has an amazing lineup of skin products in general, but this one holds a particular place of honor in my collection. The cocoa butter is great for any skin type, acting as a natural moisturizer. It also helps that cocoa butter is a fantastic antioxidant! Use of this product will leave your skin glowing and feeling refreshed. I was hesitant at first, assuming the product was greasy, but was I ever wrong. It is actually far from it, and can be used either all over your body or just in particular areas where you want to focus on.

After tanning, use this product to lock in that tan and make it stand out. I personally like applying this product on my legs and shoulders to make them stand out more. I am not ashamed to admit that I feel like I have Carrie Underwood's legs after using this product, lol. This product is frequently used by pageant girls, and can give you the same great shine they are looking to achieve. This product is available at most stores, especially drugstores. Be careful to use a small amount when applying it, about a pea or dime-sized amount; this will also guarantee that it lasts much longer. If you've been using baby oil for this effect, set it aside... This product is amazing, and much better that a standard bottle of baby oil any day!





No comments:

Post a Comment