Manicure Monday: The Gray-t Escape

As spring arrived, I found myself stuck on a particularly beautiful shade of gray nail polish; I know folks, totally not a spring color. "The Gray-T Escape" by Sally Hansen, and trust me when I say that it is definitely another perfect spring another. After wearing it a couple times, I found myself always getting tons of compliments on the beautiful color. It has just a hint of purple to it that helps lighten it up for a more spring-y feel. I absolutely ADORE the bigger-than-usual brush it uses, as it definitely makes for easier application. It's not too expensive compared to other typical polishes, with a retail price of around $4.00. This polish looks fabulous with any complexion, so give it a shot while you make your own "Gray-T Escape" through life (or at least spring).


No comments:

Post a Comment