Birthday Weekend



What a weekend! This girl is officially 25! My birthday weekend went by way too fast (ugh). I started my three day weekend with a little pampering myself and some shopping. Since it was my 25th birthday, I decided to splurge... So, I bought myself a gorgeous new handbag. I walked right into the Michael Kors store (like my own little slice of Heaven), and there it was: gold, sparkly, and made for me... The color of the purse goes perfectly with majority of my outfits; even some metallics can be used as a neutral tones. After shopping, I went home to keep up my yearly tradition of having a home spa treatment. As the day wore on, I got myself dolled-up for dinner with my boyfriend. We went to a wonderful Persian restaurant in Decatur, GA; the best part about the place was that it sort of mixed elements of the South with a Persian twist, just like me! Afterwards, we headed to the Sundial Lounge atop the massive Westin Hotel in downtown Atlanta. The glass elevator ride up more than 70 floors gave us the most breathtaking view of the night skyline. After taking some pictures from the observation decks, it was on to dessert and drinks. It was a wonderful date, and the perfect end to the first day of my birthday weekend. 





On the day of my birthday, my bestie, Lids, and I went to L'occitane (they're known nationally for having the best line of natural skin care products). I figured that, since I'm getting closer to my 30's, this would be the best time to invest in a great skin care line. So I did, and it was a great decision. Afterwards, we enjoyed a nice date with our former boss, Jentay, at True Foods Kitchen. This place is well known for their always-fresh selection of organic dishes. We ordered our drinks and started off the date by chit-chatting away. Later that day, Lids and I decided to get a blow out to spruce up our hair. Finally, the night my birthday had arrived, and the true celebration was set to begin! We all got dressed to the nines, and made way to one of Atlanta's hottest entertainment restaurants, Lips. Words can't even begin to describe how fun this place was!!! Lips was definitely the highlight of my B-day celebration. The following morning, the girls and I packed our things and went to Flying Biscuit for brunch (hello eggs Benedict, we meet again). The afternoon had arrived, and my momma totally surprised me by baking my favorite cake: cherry cheesecake. Ending my weekend with the fam was the icing on the cake (pun intended, haha). I really enjoyed my weekend, and all of the lovely birthday wishes I received. Love y'all, and hope you have a fabulous week planned! 










No comments:

Post a Comment